Thread: Can be an administrator?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

This may need to be moved to admin section but...

Quote Originally Posted by AwpsandKnives View Post
    and no disrepect dott, but your english is almost as bad as this guy's. You guys should listen when people tell you shit, rather than be imature about it... This is the reason NU is losing people, we don't care about the players as much as we did when i first got here, I can't say im perfect, but we all need to try harder to be polite, and only use admin against people breakign rules, not for our enjoyment...
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSympathy View Post
    hit a spot? you guys are fucking disrespectful. i used to play in ZM back when it was enjoyable. now its a bunch of admin abusing power hungry morons. if you guys can't handle the koreans, take off the mod that allows them to play.

I know that I can be a dick and don't always think about this kind of thing, but I have to agree with symp and a&k on this. I don't want to step on Saj / Nat / Random's toes, but I remember not too long ago when Nat and Random couldn't play much and Saj was primarily on GG and ZM was dead... It's easy to rationalize doing whatever you want and not really caring about people when your server is full all the time, but I think that we are struggling as a community and I agree with what is being said here... My first thought when seeing a post like this is the same as a lot of you guys that posted on here earlier.. but I have to temper myself since we represent NU...

NU is fun because the admins that we have are the same as the regs... they all were regs, they all love the community and they all care about the community. (i.e. - want it to succeed by spending time / money / etc..)... When the admins turn to not caring (and yes, we all get pissy and do it once or twice I'm sure) thats when the shit starts going downhill.

I too used to really enjoy playing in ZM, and now I can't even go in there for more than 10 mins because it does seem like a lot of power hungry admins on the loose. I know that the Koreans are where the blame usually gets dumped, but that is the majority of your player base... and it's not my place to judge the server or the actions of the admins, but I just wanted to say that I agree..

p.s. - I know Saj / Nat / Random have put a lot of work into ZM to get it back to kicking ass and I am not trying to discredit that at all, you guys kicked ass getting the server full all the time... It applies to all our servers
    Last edited by rjk83; 06-23-2009 at 09:47 PM.

Thread Information