Thread: Team Fortress 2 Update Released

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Updates to Team Fortress 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Linux Dedicated Server
    • Improved connection logic to help servers that aren't automatically reconnecting to Steam, and added extra logging to track itAdded extra data gathering to help us understand and improve Linux performance

Team Fortress 2
    • Changed cl_flipviewmodels so it can no longer be set while connected to a server
    • Fixed problem with Loadout Menu "Back" button not preserving the currently equipped weapon
    • Fixed a case where an observer could set the observed player's view models
    • Fixed the Heavy's punches not matching mouse button presses when the view models are flipped
    • Fixed Bonk! ammo count exploit after using a regeneration locker
    • Fixed Dead Ringer damage reduction exploit involving Spy tauntingReverted Force-A-Nature and airblast knockback on disguised Spies, so that they can once again be knocked back

Missed notes from previous update
    • The Ambassador no longer penetrates buildingsRemoved the movement speed penalty on The Razorback

More...

Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15847071

i have tf2, i haven't played it forever, but i kinda miss it. i should play it again sometime soon XD
    looks cool with all the new updates n stuff.

Thread Information