Brock Lesnar Vs Frank Mir : i have my money on Mir since he made him submit already but it was brocks first UFC event and if Brock and put frank in the ground and pound position Mir will differently lose because we all know the Brock has undeniable power. but i would pick frank Mir seeing the experience is on his side and coming off a good win against Noriega.

GSP Vs Thiago Alves: This fight is gonna be very close and if Alves get an opening to throw a knock out punch i see this fight ending early. if the Canadian can hold alves down most of the time tho i would say GSP comes out victorious. my pick is the vet Canadian who has been in title shots before. I am picking the Brazilian to win with 1 or 2 round TKO.

Jon Fitch Vs Paulo Thiago: im surprise no1 cares about this figth these are two great and upcoming good fighters fitch has been around for a little while and just fought GSP in a title shots eventhough he lost he went hte full 5 rounds with him and lost in decision. Paulo Thiago is a force to be seen he is undeafted and his first UFC fight he knocked josh koscheck out. i am taking the Brazilian in a first or second round knockout.

Dan Henderson Vs Michael Bisping: this most likely will take the fight of the night as it will go all 5 rounds and end in a decision these two fighters love long lasting bouts and are know for their stamina. i see bisping take this by Unanimous decision.