Thread: zm players quality

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

well then maybe they are trying a new game style, and admins and regs are the same kinds of players as the random players that come in because werent we all those people at one point?
    "cliques" should not be present. were all players and perhaps the players that know how to play can help the players that dont know much. i know when i was an admin in zm i didnt just blow off every n00b that asked questions because coming into a new server isnt as easy for them as it is for experienced players. so take that into consideration next time you point out your n00b, admin, and reg players.

thanks,

mastercheff

yea i'm always glad to help someone out if they ask something but the type of ppl who come in are ones that don't listen for one second as i try to set up a cade i say stop there still shooting and get me killed it puzzles me as why can't they read text and listen to what the wiser person is saying but i don't care if noobs come in i only care if they can listen to me and learn and be a good player but i will take much consideration into what you said

Thread Information