View Poll Results: Is Obama a douchebag?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutly. I would cut off his testicles if it wasn't for the secret service.

9 39,13%
  • Ehh.. He's not that bad...

5 21,74%
  • Who the fuck is Obama? Is that like Osama? (aka.. don't care, not a true american)

1 4,35%
  • Obama is doin pretty good, viva la Obama!

5 21,74%
  • I love Obama. He is the greatest president of all time and I just spooged my pants thinking of him.

3 13,04%

Thread: Barack Obama

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

Default Barack Obama

Is a douchbag. (I think I'll be testing the limits of the "Anything Goes in here" label)

As a preface, I am a raging conservative (small government, low taxes, little to no entitlements). Oh, and I like my guns...

I've been reading a lot of news lately and for the past 6 months or so, I've been getting pissed at the state of our country. (I've actually thought about moving down to Texas if they would have kept up with the succession talk). I hear nothing but platitudes coming out of his mouth and he tries to placate everyone with the "Stimulus is working" talks and the "The economy is getting better" talks...

So great... Our president just said that they underestimated the economy and even super-liberals are saying that the stimulus isn't working.. so.... what should we do... hmm.... hmmm.. thinking.... Oh! I know.. MORE FUCKING STIMULUS!!! HORAYYYAAYYYYYYYY!!!! AND MORE TARP SPENDING!!! AND, LETS TRY TO LAUNCH THE BIGGEST PUBLIC HEALTH CARE INITIATIVE OF ALL TIME THAT WILL PUT A REDICULOUS ADDITIONAL BURDEN ON SMALL BUSINESS (and large business)!! Who cares if 3 or more of the largest 10 businesses in America said they would significantly reduce their "American Presence" due to it being an inhospitable place to do business... Fuck them.. It's not like we are in a recession/depression or anything... (meanwhile, 5 guys from N/U just got laid off)

Anyways, after the Carter-like world-apology-thon, the "taxes are too high so just don't pay em" cabinet members, lifting a ban that prevented our tax money to be sent overseas for abortions, touted governmental openness and then got the job & shit his pants and reversed his position on that one, the purchase of Government Motors, the largest spending frenzy in the history of american politics, and the non-stop work to increase "fairness" aka "stealing from the smart people" (wealth distribution), and of course the liberal standard set of entitlements, oh.. and don't even start on the go green shit... all this Tarp money going to new green business... I'm just wanting to shoot myself, I'm sure there are more.. but I'm raging so I can't think of em all...

The biggest thing that annoys me.. is that Americans are stupid... we don't pay attention.. we say things like "eh, I don't follow politics", and then, one day, you are going to wake up.. and you will lose your job / home / savings / etc and then you'll be like a little schoolboy that found his dick for the first time saying "how did I get here and what happened"..... The writing is on the wall...

Oh, and there is a poll....

/flame on
    Last edited by rjk83; 07-12-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Thread Information