I think Obama is doing a fine time as president, its a known fact that government spending greatly increases the economy especially in a recession. Obama is trying to do something like the New Deal from FDR which got us mostly out of the Great Depression (Along with the war which was more government spending). The problem with the stimulus right now is it would have helped if we didn't have to revise it to a point where it can't do anything, the revisions were made by republicans that don't think the economy can be saved by government spending. To tell you the truth I think the economy will lift off with the raise along with the housing market and I don't think the government can do much to help at the moment.
Also I think Ender makes a great point with his comment. Americans are becoming more and more stupid with politics, worrying more about whats on TV then who their leader is and what he/she is doing. Its disgusting that people think that their vote doesn't count and that they can't control what happens in their country. This country was built upon people that want a fair government system where the people of the nation decide where the nation should go. The lack of interest in the government needs to be changed and I think Americans need to learn about who their voting for and for what reasons.
Yes I might be a liberal person about the whole situation but that is just how I was raised. I do study politics very closely and I am greatly interested in economics so I know what I'm talking about. I just hope people can accept everyones political and religious views and not make ludicrous accusations about our president. I greatly respect the Republican party (except for Palin) and I think their thoughts are as good as mine being a Democrat.