Not to be a glory whore, or claim anything for my own, but here are a few facts about me:

- I have served this community for over 5 years.
- I have created the map that made this community boom about 3-4 years ago and even though it is not played today, i hear from people nearly daily about how successful it was.
- I even came up with the name for this community; I named my map cs_office_unlimited... soon after the community adopted the name for itself.

Now, after all of that service, it is not enough to the so called "Owners" of this community. A few days ago i, as well as many others who served this community got literally kicked out, striped of admin and given the choice to donate that cold hard cash or no longer serve this community.

As i said, it is not just me who this happened to, you may recognize some of these 5 and 6+ year old names such as Kravin, Scubahood, Maltykill, Thunder, and many more.

I can understand and appreciate the need for cash donations to keep the servers alive, but does that make my hard work and time worthless?.. it seems to be the case. So, if I were to donate or not, removing my admin and preventing me from serving the community helps or hurts? Its clear to me that Pasties removed my admin with the intent to manipulate me into donating money. I am truly disgusted with this act, and felt this story should be shared with the real owners of this community, that is all of you.

- C M A C