well let me say this first. i know you have been around here since this community started. and yes you have made an awesome map which helped to make NU what it is today. and i can understand what your saying somehow but why starting this crap here now? if u can donate why didnt you just say ill do it tomorrow or something. dont you think it would be a bit unfair if you get free admin just cause uve been around here since this community exists and made a map for it?
just look at natalya. hell i duno how many maps she made for zm. and she has been around since forever. and shes doing much more than you. shes adding and removing maps to servers, she writes plugins and everything, she does so much. and is she asking for free admin? no shes not
i know i havent been around from the beginning on but not much later than that. ive spend a lot of time playing in the NU servers. and since i became an admin here i spend a lot of money. i just checked it. december 2007 was my first month as an admin. since then i donated 515€ which is like 730$ after the recent exchange rate. hell thats a lot of money for me and id be a happy man if i could have that here now. but i donate cause this is the best community in my opinion. i dont want to see it die. i try to do my best to keep the servers going as good as possible, i get in the servers when some1 wants me to come in even when im playing a different game. i just want the best for this community. and since donating is one of the things that kept this community alive i just did it.
once again i duno why ur starting all this here but i can understand you somehow. but yea i just wanted to give out my 2 cents.

and no im not trying to get in any1s ass to make myself look good.