LOL its as if you all just getting defensive without even reading everything im saying.
i have not claimed to do more work than anyone else, i have not compared myself to anyone else, i even said up front im not trying to take the glory.

something else i have not said, i made a good map so i should be able to serve the community because of that.

all the forum whores that are here bitching at me are doing so because they all donate. try reading my argument instead of just getting defensive and speaking out your biased bullshit.

what i said, in a quick summary: i made a map years ago that in kravin's words "made this community explode"

thats what i fucking did for this community. you can talk about oh well nat puts out maps or whoever else does this and that. im not here to downplay anything that sio does or anyone who puts time into this.

the reason im not donating is because i was seriously considering it, then the next day pasties removes me admin and trys to manipulate me into paying. if i were to donate it would be because i wish to, not because i need to be forced into it after serving as an admin for 5 or 6 years.

so all the SmurfSnipers, the Noogyman's who want to talk shit and say oh well other ppl make maps duh duh... claiming to be the backbone of the community duh duh... try reading and stop coming up with your own conclusions. like 90% of you were not even here, including siosios, when i did my work. so dont try to judge me when you dont even know whats going on.

and sio, i thought that was yours and pasties combined decision to suddenly drop admin from us. if that is not the case then im sorry for attacking you on steam.