Thread: What Money Can't Buy...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

I don't know why i'm even bothering but hell here it goes.... Cmac... man...... your being a dumb fucked retard. Like Sajora said why bitch on here when you could, you know, PAY and have fun instead of bitch about maps and you and creating and 6 years of your life and you know, you make it seem like your admin was stolen from a hacker or something. NOPE.... you haven't paid for it where as others have! I mean in your opinion as to why you should have your admin back there would be people making maps 24/7 just to have admin and well that doesn't help much because without the money THERE WILL BE NO SERVER TO PUT THE FUCKING MAP{s} ON.

but on a brighter note Nat is right its drug.

Banned

i totally agree that donations are important, im not saying they arnt.. as i said i was going to donate until pasties so abruptly put me into a position of paying for admin after 5 or 6 years. thats bs.

you know.. if you guys dont believe me when i say that map, that server is this community's roots.. ask sio or pasties why we kept that server sitting empty for like 2+ years. i am not against removing that server, it was empty.. it should have been gone long ago... in fact there are far too many empty servers right now, or nearly empty servers. i think the ultimate solution to this money issue is to downsize. Now it isnt really a downsize, its just removing about half of the servers the community has simply because they are empty, less servers, a lower performance box, less money per month?

Thread Information