I wouldn't want to be part of a community that bows down to people that try to throw themselves around like this. I don't know your story, and I don't know you. But I know a lot of the admins on here put a tremendous amount of hours and work and money into keeping these servers alive and fun. This is a community. It's not one person. I wasn't here but I will tell you without a doubt that this community didn't start from one person or one map. This is one of the best communities out there as well as some of the best servers out there and it's personally insulting to me that you are upset about being asked to donate?

Sorry if I'm butting my nose where it doesn't belong, but this is a community of a couple Owners that put a lot of time into the servers/forums, a few great map makers and server monkeys, and about 70 other admins that are happy to donate their time and money to keeping the community up since they enjoy the community so much. Again, sorry but this pisses me off, it's a community and not one guy and no matter how hard you try, one person won't be able to build and keep a community like this.