First off - I did not remove Maltykills, scubahoods admin - they are Owners.
The admins that i did remove: cmac, kravin, vit, thunder, niceguy(my brother).
Now, you must understand, that these four have been with me from the start of N|U. I love them all. They have all had free admin, since the very start of nu. The only reason i never asked them to donate is because they were here since the very start and helped me personally everyday look after these servers. This back then was a very hard job... and shit they did a very good job at doing it. Including cmac making Office_Unlimited...which in all good ways was a major aspect in us becoming "popular". This was not the only reason, we had good servers, good admins ... etc..

I have had complaints about some admins not having to pay before, and pretty much told the admins who complained...that that was the way it was...and if they didnt like it, it was too bad. They did not drop there admin then and there, but within two weeks they both removed there admin.

If we did not come up with some money then no one was going to have admin. So, sio and I were thinking of ways to cut some costs, which included dropping the vent server, removing hlstats from all server(replacing with anohter stat system) bla bla bla. So, I mentioned to sio that i was going to remove all admin that had free admin, I didnt want to do it, but it seemed the best thing for the community at the time.

So, first i told cmac, that i was going to have to remove his admin, if he wasnt able to donate $20.00 monthly. now...I thought that this was not going to be a big deal as he had a steady job and loved nu as much as i did, this was not the case...he pretty much told me that, since he asked about jr owner the night before( which i had forgotten about) that i was trying to manipulate him into paying, which was not the case. He basically called me a liar and i told him to fuck off. He later removed me from his steam friends(which i have had him on for 5 years).

Next i went to thunder, told him pretty much the same thing...he told me that he couldnt help atm, but would as soon as he could. I apologized and told him that we would be here when he was able too.

Next i went to kravin, who is a rl friend of mine, known him for 20+ years and talk to him once a week at least, who i consider a friend. And i know he loves nu as much as i do.....he was devastated at the aspect of having to pay for admin, for a community that he loves. he thought that nothing would benefit nu by him and other good admins, losing their admin...only that there would be less admin to admin the servers...which is true, but again i had lost $40.00 from two other admins, from them not paying.

All in all, I guess it was a bad decision, cause i lost two good admins. but it was something that i felt had to happen sooner or later. Do i regret it? yes...is it going to change? no. I didnt ask them for them to get mad or pissed off. It's just business, I have to do something, if not we wouldnt be here!

ps. I did not ban, kick, yell at anyone, I am not mad at anyone...and i hope you all understand why i did what i did.

I do not want to hear anyone else bad mouth anyone else, If i see this, I will remove your post from this thread. cmac had good reason, a little misguided i think, I think he feels he should have admin for free, he may be right. I had some harsh decisions to make, and i made them. I am sorry for those of you, that didnt like it.