Thread: What Money Can't Buy...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

why are you so special, other then creating a map, that you shouldnt follow in the other admins shoes?

im not being biased but unless the server donations goal is met the whole community goes down not just one server.

ps: ranting at me when it was pasties decision to pull non paying admins powers was something i least expected from you after the shit that went on a few yrs back.

im not going to comment any further in this topic becuase all the admin donations things are about to stop anyways and we will leave it up to fate if this community stays up or down.

sio
    Last edited by siosios; 07-20-2009 at 03:20 PM.
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

The Soopa Koopa Troopa N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:3225001

I am not bad mouthing you personally cmac, I really like you, I love your map. But there are some of us who put a fuckload of work into this comunity, and have nothing to show for it. We still donate time and money, we may not make maps, and may have not been here the whole time. I know things are being restructerd, but it annoys me that everyone thinks that they deserve something, just for being part of the community. This shit won't just stay together becuase we polulate it, and make maps. It requires money as well. By all means we need people like you cmac, and we want to keep everyone gaming with us, but the lack of money cuased, some stress, and ultimately the decision, that everyone who did not donate, would lose admin. How are we to treat certain people diffrent? Not that you shouldn't have admin, I beleive you should, but tight funds, and losing everything, is more important than one persons admin, no matter who that is. but after all the ranting I understand, and hope what siosios/pasties, are doing to change things makes everything better. And I hope to game with you soon
    -SKT
    aka
    Soopa Koopa Troopa
    As & Ks
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/soopa+koopa+troopa/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/13170.jpg[/img][/url]

Banned

im by no means saying im the only one who does shit, but i am saying.. i have donated a crap load of my time and yet i am being treated differently than those who pay a few bucks a month.
    you know whats funny, i talked to pasties and sio the day before my admin was taken away about becoming a jrowner on here... then the next day pasties says well u pay or lose admin... clearly, he was trying to force me to start paying even though i just talked to him about it the previous day.

as i said before im not tryign to be a glory whore or pretend to be something im not.. but when this place started sooo many years ago.. i will easily say that i had a lot to do with its success. when we had that unlimited server going.. huge fuckin server, full every night. it was a great time and anyone who was around back then knows it was.
    maybe my last post makes this seem like im some kid whos pissed about losing admin, or cant afford to donate. neither of these are true, im not one of the people who goes on there and talks in green chat trying to feel powerful and shit, thats what nub admins do, i go on there and keep the fuckin server running smoothly, i know what hackers look like because i have hacked, i know what to look for, i know the rules. so removing me from that position does exactly what? one less experienced person to take care of business.

the bit that gets me is how i was ready to start donating money, i told pasties and sio i was going to.. told them that on my own without them asking or anything, then the next day pasties says hes removing my admin? did he expect me to fucking get down on my knees and fuckin throw money at him after he basically said pay or lose admin. thats a fucking slap in teh face after working so hard, putting so much fucking time into this shit.
    anyone who fucking does anything here can vouch for that, how would you feel after months of work, and years of service suddenly mean nothing?
    ...exactly.

so fuckin call me a glory whore or bitch about me sounding conceded.
    this place would not be the n00b unlimited it is today with out c m a c. period. So if you are fucking ready to lose that kind of person, then fuck you.

this isnt just about me makign a map sio, where you even around back when that shit was hot? you cant judge if im special for makign that map or not. my point is, that map put NU on the fuckin map. take that as you wish.
    Last edited by CMAC; 07-20-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:9332709

well let me say this first. i know you have been around here since this community started. and yes you have made an awesome map which helped to make NU what it is today. and i can understand what your saying somehow but why starting this crap here now? if u can donate why didnt you just say ill do it tomorrow or something. dont you think it would be a bit unfair if you get free admin just cause uve been around here since this community exists and made a map for it?
    just look at natalya. hell i duno how many maps she made for zm. and she has been around since forever. and shes doing much more than you. shes adding and removing maps to servers, she writes plugins and everything, she does so much. and is she asking for free admin? no shes not
    i know i havent been around from the beginning on but not much later than that. ive spend a lot of time playing in the NU servers. and since i became an admin here i spend a lot of money. i just checked it. december 2007 was my first month as an admin. since then i donated 515€ which is like 730$ after the recent exchange rate. hell thats a lot of money for me and id be a happy man if i could have that here now. but i donate cause this is the best community in my opinion. i dont want to see it die. i try to do my best to keep the servers going as good as possible, i get in the servers when some1 wants me to come in even when im playing a different game. i just want the best for this community. and since donating is one of the things that kept this community alive i just did it.
    once again i duno why ur starting all this here but i can understand you somehow. but yea i just wanted to give out my 2 cents.

and no im not trying to get in any1s ass to make myself look good.
    [CENTER][url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/Sajora/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/3588.jpg[/img][/url]

[URL=http://img594.imageshack.us/i/sajoraforum.jpg/][IMG]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3315/sajoraforum.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=54][img]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-54-random.png[/img][/url][/CENTER]

Thread Information