g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DoT View Post
    Shouldnt this be in the admin section?
    nope
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

This on thing is about Cmac not being admin anymore and Dot if Cmac isn't an ADMIN anymore he can't possiably finish bitching about him being the back bone of this server *Cough*Cough*Bullshit*Cough*Cough*. Sorry about that, must have caught a piece of lint in my throat. So obviously it shouldn't be in ADMIN chat because then Cmac couldn't respond post or what not....

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

All hes doing is ranting the community and owners to gain a sense of feeling sorry for him. We all pay because we love the servers and we want the servers to stay alive. Its as simple as that, if you want the servers to stay alive and its convenient for you to donate, then do so. All your doing is bad mouthing the community and owner staff, none of which is necessary nor effective in this pity act your pulling.

Its as simple as:
    You like the servers and want to donate to help them, or not.

Simple, to the point, wallah!

And sio i just felt it should because of all the bashing and ranting. Your call boss.

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

ive made maps, dots made maps, nats made maps.... who else has made a map here? my fucking point.... who gives a shit what map you made... you are no more special than the next guy... all your doing in this post is making a fuckin ass of yourself by whining and bitching because your admin was taken cause your not donating... guess what it shouldve been taken a long damn time ago... there have been so many great admins that lose it cause they cant afford it anymore but they all understand it takes money to keep the community alive (me being one) and if you "hack" you dont even need to play the game just uninstall.
    I appologize if anyone thinks I am an ass.... but you dont own the rights to the server, or name, and the map yea you made it but I havent seen it played hardly at all in the last year and if Im not mistaken office unlimited isnt even a server anymore....

...... this has pissed me off I am going to just stop now

NoSympathy

You do not "love" this community because you donate. I won't say CMAC has done anything to earn his keep. In fact I will say that he has done nothing aside from making a map. I don't however agree with having to pay to be an admin...many people have left because of that. I personally would never have had admin if I was required to pay. Pasties offered it to me because I have been in this community for a very long time.
    I'm not defending CMAC in anyway, but I don't agree with stripping him of admin. I'm sure if I hadn't given mine up a few months ago, I would have also been stripped.

Banned

LOL its as if you all just getting defensive without even reading everything im saying.
    i have not claimed to do more work than anyone else, i have not compared myself to anyone else, i even said up front im not trying to take the glory.

something else i have not said, i made a good map so i should be able to serve the community because of that.

all the forum whores that are here bitching at me are doing so because they all donate. try reading my argument instead of just getting defensive and speaking out your biased bullshit.

what i said, in a quick summary: i made a map years ago that in kravin's words "made this community explode"

thats what i fucking did for this community. you can talk about oh well nat puts out maps or whoever else does this and that. im not here to downplay anything that sio does or anyone who puts time into this.

the reason im not donating is because i was seriously considering it, then the next day pasties removes me admin and trys to manipulate me into paying. if i were to donate it would be because i wish to, not because i need to be forced into it after serving as an admin for 5 or 6 years.

so all the SmurfSnipers, the Noogyman's who want to talk shit and say oh well other ppl make maps duh duh... claiming to be the backbone of the community duh duh... try reading and stop coming up with your own conclusions. like 90% of you were not even here, including siosios, when i did my work. so dont try to judge me when you dont even know whats going on.

and sio, i thought that was yours and pasties combined decision to suddenly drop admin from us. if that is not the case then im sorry for attacking you on steam.

Mac Taylor

so if this map was so good why was the server that hosted it taken down?

and i can see where cmac comes from. i mean if that map made the community what it is like he says. then doesnt that mean because of him making a map that was always full didnt he bring in the people that donate today?

but then again iv also help run 2/3 communties and i know where pasties and sios are coming from where they need donations when u got a number of servers and cant pay for it ur self.

and the servers can only run if donations are made so ima have to say even tho u out hard work into the server cmac by making a map and spending time on the server moniteriing it or w/e nothing beats out donations

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

[QUOTE=Mac Taylor;17177]so if this map was so good why was the server that hosted it taken down?

what goes up must come down my friend
    Last edited by TiberianSun; 07-21-2009 at 04:35 PM. Reason: a

Trailor Trash

[QUOTE=Mac Taylor;17177]so if this map was so good why was the server that hosted it taken down?

Lol,this made teh frenchie laugh.

Banned

i totally agree that donations are important, im not saying they arnt.. as i said i was going to donate until pasties so abruptly put me into a position of paying for admin after 5 or 6 years. thats bs.

you know.. if you guys dont believe me when i say that map, that server is this community's roots.. ask sio or pasties why we kept that server sitting empty for like 2+ years. i am not against removing that server, it was empty.. it should have been gone long ago... in fact there are far too many empty servers right now, or nearly empty servers. i think the ultimate solution to this money issue is to downsize. Now it isnt really a downsize, its just removing about half of the servers the community has simply because they are empty, less servers, a lower performance box, less money per month?

Thread Information