I have been here just as long as c-man i been here be for siosios. That was the first map i played on when i came here it is its roots. It has been here since this place has started. I was really up set to see it go but it was empty. But c-man i know you for a long time now man and im not saying you didnt make this server what it was and im not saying you wasnt. But there are a lot of ppl in here that are admin and Jr. Owners and regs. that have made this place what it is today even though it is falling apart right now. But by you saying and doing what your doing is makeing you look like an ass. i love you to death but your only making your self look bad. As for pasties removeing your admin after you telling him you where going to donate that was wrong and shoudnt have been done but you should have to pay like all of us do. As a jr Owner i spent a lot of time in Gun Game cleaning it up and making it a better server and i dont care if i did it with help or if i didnt because i didnt everyone in here has helped make this place what it is. I know your upset and hurt over what has happend but we all do are part so should we pay yes we should we love what we do we love the servers so we keep them alive by doing so. I hope you doint get ban or you dont leave over something this dumb but there is a biger pic. then you or me or anyone else thats the servers because with out them we wouldnt be here talking about stupid shit like this.

╬HEADSHOTS R FATAL╬
╬ORGANDONOR╬