HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15915649

I thought it was funny =)
    I am McLovin CHICKA CHICKA YEA![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Soviet sorry to see you go

Hopefully you are just really pissed off now and after a couple of days you will be ready to get back into the shit with us. You have been a member of this community for a long time, even longer then me I believe.

Anyways, take care man.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

ok soviet, for one i wont shut up seeing as as i have every right to laugh at what ever is said in any topic here.

secondly, its sad you chose to leave but with that said i dont think coming in here and venting is making you feel any better seeing as your posts are still angry.

and lastly, this is n00bunlimited... n00bs cry all the time in the servers and i dont think the admin here should be babying them and changing maps and what not for one person.

sio

PS: i DID think tibs post was funny!
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
    Ok, arisu, i have, and still have 8 fuckin people who HEARD you say it a couple of times now.... I have an admin who heard you say BAN |S!K|Ep!k Fa!l for spawn killing. Thats my name and once again i had to prove myself that i didnt.

I only said sorry, because i had the fucking balls to say it to not cause anything bad between us. Im sorry for not trying to be civil, next time i ll fucking threatin your life. JESUS CHRIST. Just because you werent going to grow into your fucking vagina and be civil doesnt mean i wont try to be nice.

I didnt need to post this post to make everyone dislike you.... Every one who disliked you, now dislike you more, and everyone who like you should remain that way... All i was saying was why i was pissed off and why i wasnt playing anymore.

You know, yeah, its wrong to say and make fun of anyone with a disease and i apologize for that... but as i clearly remember, you laughed every fucking time i said it..... so get over your bipolar ass and suck it up or stfu.

Right, its bc i was talking? ha, thats funny, so everytime you ever failed at lvl 7 or 9 on bobiii you never quit huh? Yeah ok, i want everyone to agree with you on that.....

Get your facts straight arisu, before you try to argue.... your giving woman a bad name....

Oh and the rest of you, shut up, lol its not funny, espicially you TiberianSun. Thats not even funny
    I think it is funny when I make myself laugh, and others laugh "HUMOR". And your only making yourself look like more of an ass because of another player in the server. I've had a few players who pissed me off in servers. Did that stop me from playing? uhhhh lemme see mr.magical crystal ball.......NO. I'd suggest stop posting and making urself look more like a douchebag or just leave and say hi every now again, OR and a BIG FUCKING "OR" here get over it and keep playing here and take it like a man. And if you didn't get the "message" that im trying to get to you is KEEP THIS USELESS SHIT OFF THE FORUMS and you should like totally ask arisu out cuz icu2 have a thing for each other. O and for arisu stop playing hard to get because its making soviet rage.....try a more calmer approach please.

Anyways, best of luck to you Soviet.

Soviet

You guys are totally right... Jacked, You are probably right, ill come back, im raging right now. Tiberian. I got your message and i apologize for it. I <3 you guys, you guys have excellent servers thats probably y im raging. Im just sick of people getting away with stuff and it seems that they are getting away with stuff just bc they are female.

And sio, I overstepped my boundries and i definantly apoligize. I never have meant any disrespect towards you and you should no that by now. If you dont, then i hope you do. It is funny from a 3rd person POV but not from me. I am raging and ill get over it. I just needed to get some stuff out in the open. and to vent.

I am not apologizing to arisu though. Bc i mean what i say.
    So... in the words of Cody.... Good Fight.

LIQUOR AND WHORES!!!! Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:24061960

heated!!! get the cloves ill collect the bets

Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12261357

i will bring the towels
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/go/profile/6743][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/6743.jpg[/img][/url]

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Ok I'm going to lock this thread.

Any other issues should be discussed privately.

Thanks!
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Thread Information