Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: --Cracking Down!--

Enemy

Default --Cracking Down!--

The Problem

A. People breaking cades just to be assholes.
    B. Little kids that don't speak english and Mic spam
    C. Many people Mocking/Disrespecting admins.
    D. Lack of admins.

The Cure

A. I understand admins want to play and it's hard to play while Cracking down on Rule breakers, But when you accept the job as an admin its your job to do what you can to stop them.
    B. Don't warn them Just mute them. You know what I'm talking about guys! They get so so many warnings yet nothing happens. Or just kick them, that works to
    C. I've seen admins give warning after warning but sometimes they would Actally LAUGH at the admin in the mic and they don't get muted or Kicked ( 80% of the time its the people that can't speak english )
    D. Get more admins. I'm pretty sure I heard admin costs a redonkulus Amount that not many are willing to pay for. I'm not sure if this server gives away certain admins away for free but..Either way need MORE admins or the admins to start cracking down and not be so nice to those that disrespect.

But honestly, how many times have you had some asshole Just break your cade for the Luls and 99% of the time nothing happens even when you ask for admins help..

Enemy, out!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also, I know you can't stop ALL The Rule breakers. But it would be nice to see some more done to these losers
    Last edited by Enemy; 09-03-2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

If I'm on I'll tolerate B and C, but I never tolerate A. The real issue is D though.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Uhm. From my observations...idk where you're getting you're info from. I don't intend to be rude or anything but the zm admins fuck some people up when neccessary...and them disrespecting us and how we handle it is handled how the admin handles it, some will just blow it off others will take action.

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:93475

What dot said, all admins admin differently, some will let some stuff go and others wont

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:9332709

i dont think we need more admins. including me we have 12 zm admins. i think thats pretty good. if there are cadebreakers and u tell them im sure theyll take care of that.
    if they are not in zm you can add them on steam or xfire and ask to come in.

and nat you shouldnt tolerate those
    [CENTER][url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/Sajora/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/3588.jpg[/img][/url]

[URL=http://img594.imageshack.us/i/sajoraforum.jpg/][IMG]http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3315/sajoraforum.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=54][img]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-54-random.png[/img][/url][/CENTER]

Enemy

Let me mention something I don't think anything you guys know. I forgot to mention that Lately I've Been playing counter-strike ONLY at night so like, lets say 10PM And 7Am In between there. At that time that's when there are usually no admins on. But I can understand why lol, doubt anyone stay up THAT late. But in the early Morning or late at night this is when the Mic spamming kids who dont speak english are most active...They Usually Talk to themselves and repeat their words and annoy the hell out of people =/. and Also at that time span thats when They break shitloads of props! If Im stacking a file cabinet to hop up somewhere they shoot it down to be assholes, and its always the same person. they do this often and laugh because they know no admins are on at that time ( day time from where they are from )

So, I doubt we can have admins on in the late night or early morning though since they are all sleeping. But it would be sooooo nice. This is by far my favorite server since I've been playing counter strike for about 8-9 months and zombie mod is my favorite game! and its even cooler because I compete with my brother even though Im in like rank 24 and hes rank 5-6 now =(

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Army Ranger and Dranksta are usually on pretty late and sometimes sean, but you can't expect everyday. I mean there's only so much we can do because we can't force them to play lol

Enemy

Yeah that's what I'm saying.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For instance, its 9:07 now and I just left the server because of Ski_master...You probably have seen him, hes sounds like hes 4, speaking like......russian, and mic spams TO HIMSELF. Just saying random things and nobody responds. but when people tell him to shutup he just repeats "Fuckkkaaa you!!!, Fuckaaa you!". now normally from what i last saw he got 50 Warnings to speak english. then he got muted ( for a couple seconds )
    Last edited by Enemy; 09-04-2009 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:93475

Any possibility to have the mute be permanent instead of having it only on one map? I've had to mute the same people over and over and it sucks doing it every map change.

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

The only way I know of doing that, it would be avoidable by rejoining and changing name. Or maybe just changing name. And it would reset every time the server either crashed or reset automatically.

What we really need is more night admins. Foreigners who live on the other side of the planet and are up at those times would be good. I mean, this is a 24/7 server so I don't see why we shouldn't have that. We should be fun to play 24/7, not just 14-16 hours of the day...
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Thread Information