Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kid Gets Decapitated By Batman Ride

roflmywaffle

when i worked at canadas wonderland (a theme park), the owner came up to us during our orientation and told us the first rule about guests: guests are stupid

royalewitcheese

I would like to know what actually decapitated him. If it was the actual coaster and people were on it that would be a omg moment for them.

defc0n

It was the coaster that hit him, and there were people on it.

Ballsack Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1775664

Lmao. I look up at the ad, and its an ad for six flags season passes. goes well with the thread I guess lmao.
    pwning noobs since '99

Kumar

Could you imagine being on a roller coster and then a head plopped into your lap! There would be some punitive damages paid for those psychologist appointments. lol

GriMz

i helped build a roller coaster at that same theme park here in georgia 7 years ago.

you all wouldn't beleive some of the stuff that that entails.

I did the foundations and forms for it, and then later some of the other stuff was contracted to me back when i was still in good health.

the thing that got me the most was the stress testing, they take great big drums of water and put them where humans woul dbe, then set the coaster in motion, that same coaster messed up and derailed, luckily no one was hurt, but the coaster wasnt opened for an additional year.

after seeing that, i will never even consider getting on a coaster till it has been running at least a year, things do happen.

terrible about the kid, but if he was capable of scaling 2 6 foot fences, he was capable of reading, and who doesnt understand black/red black/orange signs mean there is a risk involved, and a great one at that.

in florida if you cross those type of signs on someones property you will probably either be :

a) shot and possibly killed

or..

b) mauled by a pitbull.

either way, it isn't good.

guess people in south carolina take stuff like that lightly.

Thread Information