Since you guys avoid my questions all together, might as well try to set something up here. You say you can beat my team in a scrim, yet I never see the shit talk personally. It seems at the times asked, none of us have five at the time so I am proposing, Wednesday @ 6 pm est/5 pm central. That will give you time to go outside of your clan and actually find people who know how to scrim as well.

I would like to play on the NU server (located centrally in Texas), but waldo said NU servers have shitty reg. I would like to know when you actually went on the private server as well. Please tell me where your server is located or maybe I can just get a cevo admin to let us use their servers. Central/East is the best because everyone of our players are from there. I suggest central because it will be fair to everyone who is scrimming.

-we will play eco config or cal 800 start money config
-each team pick a map to play
-we will play d2 or whatever map we agree on to play as the tiebreaker, need be.
-have 5 at all times in the scrim unless timeouts/disconnects occur
-maps played have to be ECO "friendly" (meaning played in CAL or ECO)

I would like to see mich, waldo and madhostile in the scrim because those are the people who run their mouths the most. I will be bringing my cal team to the scrim (twilight, no sympathy and maybe cookie, skittles, sin, cinder, empty or sniperkiller). I will confirm who will play probably tonight or tomorrow night. If you would want to tell me who is playing, that would be great but frankly, I doubt any of your office pubstars would be playing or I will have never heard of your other "clan" mates.

Anyways, if you guys win, I will apologize to you for being better and owning you all the time, shit talking, whatever you want me to do.

If we win, you will come here on the forums and say "W0rd owns our clan anyday of the week."

If you do actually scrim us and play like men and not little whiny QQing fuckfaces, even if you lose, I will be impressed and actually like you guys again. Until then, I await.

note: waldo u said you scrimmed our team 3 years ago and beat us. i dont even think we were a team three years ago and you were in word if i remember correctly lmao. nice try tho.

~Maller