First off Thank you everyone! I'm sure I left out somethings because I did this at 3:00 in the morning.(Couldn't sleep and was bored.)

@ Nat-- Thanks I put in a Guide Tip "12 Zombie Not Doing Job" UM Now could you tell me what you would like for the Tubing and any other ZM rules I might have left out. OR you could write up your own ZM Guide Tip thing. Its up to you I would be fine adding in Just let me know.

@ Betts and Bfish and Pasties-- I added in on "5 Not Doing Objective." Its now "5 Not doing objective by 1:30" Also added in a New Step for what Pasties said I added in a Step and changed the wording around.

@ Pasties-- Um if you would let me know your thoughts on the change on "5 Not doing objective by 1:30" You said you don't agree with the 1:30 rule, Do you want that to be changed or deleted and on Office Let me know if that would fix the problem of not getting all 4 hosties with the 2 warn rounds.

@ OttoBohn-- I believe we should set up another meeting this time an 'Admin' Meeting and get thoughts on this "Guide" That way we can get the Owners / Jr. Owners / and Admins thoughts about it.

Thanks again guys!
--NoogyMan