sorry for my forwardness on someofthethingsisay.
Just a few idea's

I think an illaberation on The slayage for not doing jobs in office should be added also.
I personally would like to slay everyone on ct side at 1:30 if they do not have the hosties.... even if they are in t spawn slanding on the chair-couch-whatever right next to them. if they are in t spawn and do not have the hosties... makes me mad.
so. also admins should slay people who have 1-2-3- hosties and are running to ct spawn to rescue, even if they have teammates alive that are near and can grab.. also i think i saw somewhere that it is being inforced in like noobsalad or somehting that cts need to be out of spawn like @ 2:00 and off snow @1:80 or something, not sure the specific times. but being out of spawn or being slayed by 1:90 could be inforced rather easly (spawn includding short/long snip)

Running away while knifing should also be a slayable offence. Knife round where put in(in my vew) to allow the last 2 players to have a "fun" knifing experiance. and if some douche want to go running away accross the map or something......

spamming granedes out to back yard by t's should aslo be a slayable offence. (and bannable as with all mentioned above and whatever i say after this lol) i think there is a bind that sios has put in that restricts the wepeans spammage for server issues. but t's i think are still able to buy 1-2 more granades ans spam them out to back yard.

there should be no rules or changes made on the issue of flash bangs..

could probably think of more, but im hungry and its lunch time! pz