a lot of you guys just come on here and say there are rule breakers or hackers or whatever. you say theres not much regulation on the server, you say admins arent doing their job etc.

so i want you to read this and think about it the next time before you start saying that.
zm admins are normal ppl. everyone has a real life and that means they are not online 24/7 just to take care of all the rule breakers for you. thats just the way it is. we cant be online all day and look for rule breakers. a lot of times ive seen you guys come on the forums and create new threads about ppl breaking the rules or complain that no admin was on the server.

so before you start about the rule breakers again and again i want you to make sure that if theres an admin ingame you explain the situation with a name of the player and not just some1 broke my cade and crap like that. if there is no admin ingame i want you to make sure to check your friendslists on steam and xfire and see if rly NO admin is on. a lot of times you guys created those threads here and i was on steam and xfire. i didnt get any messages. if you dont have the admins on your list make sure you add them the next time you see them or just check the userprofils on the forums for their information and add them that way.

there are times where no admins are on. that happens. but its not our fault that no admin is on at the time you have a rule breaker. like i said all of us have a rl and cant be on 24/7 to get all rule breakers. so instead of coming on the forums and start complaining please make sure you cant find an admin ingame or on your friendslist or on the forums. some ppl on the forums have admin on zm but just dont play on it.
so please refrain from creating threads to complain about that there arent enough admins to protect the server 24/7. im sorry but we cant be on all day.

Saj.