Thread: Windows 7

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_00:1655800112

windows 7 is ALOT better than vista!

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12610286

Quote Originally Posted by dvxAznSensationxvb View Post
    its not yur OS its either yur router, or yur ISP........... i had a similar problem where it would do that buh my problem actually got fixed with w7........... either yu need to correct yur ip and yur ports, yur DNS and internet options config, and yur router settings to allow yur apps to gain connection......... im not expereienced in such a thing buh it sounds like it would help.......
    yeah i tried everything i could think of, no luck. I'll probly be re-installing win7 again in the next couple days and put some more time into fixing it. I mean shit, that was the ONLY problem i had with an otherwise great OS

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:3496656

i got more problems than most ppl on w7 buh i still use it XD
    ±‡â€*`'*^~-., ,.-~^*'´â€*‡±
    ~~!~¤. アジア感覚 .¤~!~~
    ±‡â€*`'*^~-., ,.-~^*'´â€*‡±

LIQUOR AND WHORES!!!! Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:24061960

well asian its cause ur copy is pirated u tard
    [SIGPIC][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/boozerguy47/Sigs%20Avatars%20Other/PoisonSigv2.jpg[/IMG][/SIGPIC]

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpstick View Post
    yeah i tried everything i could think of, no luck. I'll probly be re-installing win7 again in the next couple days and put some more time into fixing it. I mean shit, that was the ONLY problem i had with an otherwise great OS
    Sounds like a driver issue TBH. Do you have a wired connection or are you wireless?

Quote Originally Posted by VanishedSoul
    well asian its cause ur copy is pirated u tard
    W7 is still pre-release, so any and all copies by M$ are completely legit. The beta keys do not expire until march '10.

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:24289415

Quote Originally Posted by enderless View Post
    Sounds like a driver issue TBH. Do you have a wired connection or are you wireless?

W7 is still pre-release, so any and all copies by M$ are completely legit. The beta keys do not expire until march '10.
    No, the version I have is still pirated. And the beta has already expired. The version that lasts till '10 is the Release Candidate, which is build 7100. I have build 7600, the RTM, which is pirated.

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

The RC will expire on June 1, 2010 but will start to shutdown every two hours starting March 1, 2010. (Like ender said, effectively over in March and I'm sure by beta he meant RC). Full release was on 10/22 and are now available (full editions have been available for 3 months via MSDN / Technet or SA)

Microsoft already said that all versions, legitimate and illegitimate will receive security updates just like they have in the past. (security updates only, not value add updates and non-security updates)

That being said, there have already been dozens of reports of RC, RTM and Retail versions that were pirated and everything was great but are infected w/ trojans / botnet / etc... It could just be Microsoft fluff, but search for it as I'm sure the internets has more info (the internets knows everything)...

If your going to go illegal, then do it and be prepared for any issues / consequences, but at the same time, don't bitch or comment about issues you had (both good and bad) as if they are a reflection of the OS because you didn't want to pay the small amount for a new OS. If you have a pirated version, keep your feedback to yourself, you aren't running "Windows 7", you are running "Pirated Windows 7"

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:93475

Just got my upgrade option in the mail, upgrading today. Hope it's as nice as everyone says!

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:24289415

Quote Originally Posted by rjk83 View Post
    The RC will expire on June 1, 2010 but will start to shutdown every two hours starting March 1, 2010. (Like ender said, effectively over in March and I'm sure by beta he meant RC). Full release was on 10/22 and are now available (full editions have been available for 3 months via MSDN / Technet or SA)

Microsoft already said that all versions, legitimate and illegitimate will receive security updates just like they have in the past. (security updates only, not value add updates and non-security updates)

That being said, there have already been dozens of reports of RC, RTM and Retail versions that were pirated and everything was great but are infected w/ trojans / botnet / etc... It could just be Microsoft fluff, but search for it as I'm sure the internets has more info (the internets knows everything)...

If your going to go illegal, then do it and be prepared for any issues / consequences, but at the same time, don't bitch or comment about issues you had (both good and bad) as if they are a reflection of the OS because you didn't want to pay the small amount for a new OS. If you have a pirated version, keep your feedback to yourself, you aren't running "Windows 7", you are running "Pirated Windows 7"
    I've pirated my OS since XP. Havent had ANY problems. And I dont always refer to it as "Pirated Windows 7" just as I dont always refer to Windows XP Media Center edition as Media Center edition, I refer to it as windows xp.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12610286

Quote Originally Posted by enderless View Post

this is exactly what i figured, but i couldn't figure anything out. Apparently though, there are plenty of people with this problem and apart from a handful of lucky folks, there seems to be no kind of fix at all. Like i said though, i'll be reinstalling in a day or two and see what i can manage.

EDIT: oh and i'm wired

Thread Information