Thread: Windows 7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Default Windows 7

Do we like it better then Vista??

Should I buy a fresh copy and start over or just get the upgrade?
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

Ive been using it since about may and I like a hell of a lot better than vista :P and I just started over with mine.

LIQUOR AND WHORES!!!! Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:24061960

I bought it a few weeks ago my friend works for microsoft....i love it, its soooo much better then vista, just think vista, but cleaned up faster,quicker, load times are faster, start up is faster, task bar is great, the upgrade will work just fine for you cause u can keep all your files....i went with the full version just to clean my computer. 7 takes some getting used to cause its got stuff that windows has never had before, i suggest u take time on Microsoft website to read the tutorials they teach alot about the os and when u know how to do stuff after that it makes it all that much better....i love the desk top gadgets lol even has a steam desk top gadget.....all in all 10/10 mac has good competition now, 7 is less of what we dont need and more of what we want....go buy it you wont be disappointed....speed of xp with the functionality of a mac....vista is garbage compared to windows 7 go with a full copy the upgrade is only good for 1 computer, full install is good for 2
    [SIGPIC][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/boozerguy47/Sigs%20Avatars%20Other/PoisonSigv2.jpg[/IMG][/SIGPIC]

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

I liked Vista (no matter how much people bashed on it) but w7 is better. I've been using the beta since Feb. and loved it so much that i wiped vista completely off my HDD and used w7 as my primary OS. I still have a copy of the beta if you want to try it out (RTM beta keys are still good til March '10).

FYI i've always found that a clean install is far far better than the upgrade. Maybe they've cleaned it up with w7, but even w/vista the OS did a shitty job of installing and would constantly fuck up/BSOD.

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:24289415

I'll put it like this....Think of Windows XP as Windows 98, Windows Vista as Windows ME, and Windows XP as Windows 7.

98 was good, real good, but when ME came along it sucked so much and was so bugged barely anyone liked it....But then came XP. At the time the requirements were a little high for some people to use at full speed, but it would be the top (Windows) OS for the next 5 years.

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

seriously tho.... do it...

Been using it since it was RTM'd and it's awesome. I use it all day as my work laptop (literally 8 hours a day) and apart from a few very minor issues (network file access related), It's been the best roll out from MS that I've ever seen.

If your used to vista, it's not a huge difference in navigation and naming conventions and such, but tons of improvement.

If you don't get it now, get it for sure when SP1 is released for it

Hell, we liked it so much that we slated a project for Q2 2010 to start enterprise deployment of it. Thats saying a lot seeing as it's MS software heh :P

Haha, and if it makes you feel better, Apple is pretty worried right now and they are apparently pouring tons of money into "anti - win7" marketing... In the past hour I watched 4 of their commercials
    Last edited by rjk83; 10-22-2009 at 07:38 PM.

Inactive N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10894922

Quote Originally Posted by Penatrater View Post
    Jackd

Talk to Bailion next time he's online. Lets just say he has the hook up on windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

I just installed what he gave me and it worked flawlessly. Looks great, Runs much better than vista 64 imo.
    what do u do with it without the internet?
    .........baddie
    [IMG]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q427/Ender_less/badfish_sig_glass.png[/IMG]

Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12261357

Quote Originally Posted by Penatrater View Post
    Jackd

Talk to Bailion next time he's online. Lets just say he has the hook up on windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

I just installed what he gave me and it worked flawlessly. Looks great, Runs much better than vista 64 imo.
    u got it from him for free?
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/go/profile/6743][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/6743.jpg[/img][/url]

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Special Forces Mongoloid's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:22616543

Default g

Why buy it? Its the internet you can get it for free...when there is a will there is a way i have me a nice copy works great too

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11623207

As im a tech student, I got it for FREE from MSDN (IT students only) and it's sweet. Vista was a pain in the ass for me, and I knew how to fix all the problem's but Windows 7 is just a dream

So yes, get it off a torrent and you'll fall in loveeeeeeeeee
    Used to be: P i L L
    Now: Sap3R

Thread Information