Thread: Fuck ufc 104

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ballsack Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1775664

Quote Originally Posted by badfish View Post
    i was probably watching the same fight as the judges giving rounds 2 and 3 to lyoto and 4 and 5 to rua but i never said lyoto deserved to win....the judges said he did.
    also kirk any1 who actually WATCHES MMA would know anything can happen when the judges decide.
    .....baddie
    Thats why they say never leave it up to the judges, but you know something isn't right when the entire crowd boos the decision. Machida did nothing to stay "The Champion" he retreated most the fight and only attacked what like 2 times or so? and even then Shogun was blocking them and countering right back at him. Shogun controlled the fight, set the pace of it, landed more hits etc. They got the stats of the fight up already too

Machida-Shogun

Machidas a great fighter, but it didn't do anything to keep his belt and he even had his head down while waiting for the decision and was just as surprised as everyone else when he herd his name called. He didn't even man up about "losing" the fight when asked if he thought he won that fight. He just kept talking about the judges, so you know he feels like he lost it too. For someone who thinks of himself as so "honorable" he sure didn't act it. Should have at least raised Shoguns hand at the end of the fight.

I lost a bet last night to a friend, and he wouldn't accept my money because he knew Machida lost that...

Edit: Turns out Writers and Fighters alike thought shogun won this shit too. http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/wha...vided-1072862/
    Last edited by Kirk; 10-25-2009 at 11:19 PM. Reason: More proof of the bullshit decision
    pwning noobs since '99

Thread Information