On a different note, I say thank you cmac (if it really is cmac ) for doing what u have done, Not that i personaly like the servers crashing,

but by doing what he has been doing, crashing the servers and mabye some other things
he has shown us that our servers can be hacked? i say hacked? because mabye the passwords where not changed since he left and he just walked in. Either way these events show us , like cmac suggested, there need to be some changes in the security area of servers? because if cmac can do it so can others?

not saying that sios and others havent done a great job, which they have, but nobody is perfect, and shit happens, but it seems that the servers has been crashing for like a week, with no word from anyonenz(at least i havent noticed)

On a lighter note, i think some sort of legal action could and mabye should be taken towards cmac's actions. (if he hacked into the servers) It would be pretty easy to do:

1. he confessed to what he was doing, according to some of the other posts.
(the written word is a powerfull thing eh)
2. Hacking is illegal eh?
3) Im pretty sure sio and others have his privite info -credit-paypal-name-andothershit.

But then again that could be a little harsh. mabye we could send a virus to f up his puter
hmm no how about we send him jacks dick ina box! nvm he might like that
o wellz outa ideas,.

peace be with you

-Betts