Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clarifying office rules

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1453560

Quote Originally Posted by enderless
    i agree with you bud. there should be no special treatment, admin or reg alike. I do try to be non biased and by the 1:30 mark i'll always be on the mic/text chat with reminders to get to the objective.

One thing you should know: i will never slay another admin. Beacon yes, but never a slay. And if i have a problem in the server, i will approach that particular admin out of game. So it doesn't meant that i am turning a blind eye in game if i don't take actions. =P

Just out of respect for the other admins, as much as i would hope that they would do for me.
    but but but i love getting slayed SLAY ME!!!!!
    Pastiez: I OWN YOU
    Hellscreams: Tru...
    Pastiez: You're my bitch!
    Hellscreams: It fits...
    [img]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1679/hellscreams.png[/img]
    [img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9042/churchsignzs3.jpg[/img]

LordMindhunter

The way I do it is

When its 1.45 or something and they r camping then i give them the warning that its almost 1.30, and if they r still there i slay, with their i mean snipertowers, garage, front office, front stairs backyard camping, u know the parts where u can pick of ts that r comming out,

If its 1.30 and they r in a battle I let them live cause they r fighting, but if they r runnin after ts, even when the t didnt c him, instead of getting hosties ur slayed, cause first objective is getting hosties so.

And the killing hosties its realy simple if they r new give warning and say if they do it again u will slay, if they r regs they know the rules, And i hate the excuse i was just shooting a teammate and the hositie was behind him, or I didnt do it on perpouse. on perpouse ir not u dont need to be doing any shooting near the hostie when the ct arent around so NO EXCUSES.

SO new guys get 1 warning then slay then slay then kick then bann in my book.
    regs dont get warning so just slay slay kick ban

And i hope u guys know I dont care who u r, If slayed regs that r friends and regs that arent. Thy know the rules the need to obbey so.

But like said from other players, admins r different and interperate these rules different so, Just know i live by my version.

and to playes camping and hosties being saved by other people, u need to beping bout 1.30 cause if ur mate dies u dont have the hosties do u and u arent going to get them in time.

and last but not least, I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TEL ME WHAT TO DO like slay or kick him and stuff, We r the admin we deside what to do not u if i didnt c it u can tell me once but not the whole server telling me to slay every 2 sec.

And said by another admin, i dont slay admins neither buti do hope they dont push it lol, most do theire jobs so, we have to follow the rules to otherweise pasties and siosios will hnd our ass on a platter so, and i like my ass where it is, lol

Grtz Mindhunter

Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:3755575

Sad, I don't remember telling you that I don't slay admins recently.. I probabley said it at one time. But I haven't slayed an admin because they should we well aware of the rules. Some Admins don't like being told what to do by another admin so I'll probably bitch at them that they should do their job in teamspeak. I know at one time, I have had a disagreement with a particular admin and its been dealt with in teamspeak with another co-owner. A bit of it was in game but I try to keep it out of the players business so it doesn't disrupt the game.

Now for my version (because I see so many admins have various way in punishing)..
    I try to give the person a chance to get the hostages to a certain period of time if they are "Trying" to get the hostages. However, if I see that the person is just sitting their ass in one spot the whole time, I'm of course going to slay and warn them that they should be getting the hostages. Right when it reaches 1:30 I tell the players to "hurry up" or "come on cts and do your job" than if I see that no one does anything I will slay. Plain and simple.

If I see someone killing the hostages I will slay. Because I see that the person doesn't do it again after I have slayed and then told them not to kill the hostages. If they do it again, I will ban for at least 30 mins to an hour.

Legend needs to take it easy more on the players but I think he can fix that.

I see some admins beaconing other players because "they were acting like an ass" or were being a smartass towards them. Thats not very nice or appropriate. Another particular admin thought it would be fun to tell players "Kill the hostages for a Prize" really makes me mad and admins should know better than that. That matter has been dealt with but I see from another player that the other admin decided to call me a "c*nt" on another server Office Unlimited server...really guys admins are supposted to be working together to help this community thrive not be assholes.

Please be respectful towards players and fellow admins, co-owners and owners.

Ballsack Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1775664

BAN ALL ADMINS!!!
    pwning noobs since '99

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

i see an admin meeting is in order so that me and pasties can get to the bottom of this and fix the problems. thread locked
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Thread Information