I get tired of the same crap as well but at the same time there is a bias to certain folks who always camp to exactly 1:30 at garage window for example and then at exactly 1:30 decide to move. Off course these people should be slayed/beacon etc but a person whose fighting his way back down long hall with a guy shooting at him from bathroom is a whole other subject. All in all its prefs of admins and how they see things. Onto that description sadistic mentioned about a admin doing the same thing and not getting penalized is true. As I never awp and for most part die way before 1:30 I witness many people including admins camping in garage window/ edge of bathroom to exactly 1:30 and just wait till someone says stop camping before they move. Its a strat. that many people use, especially awpers. When this does happen it does seem weird that the admins don't get slayed. I have even asked dollgirl why she was not slaying xyz person as it was 50 secs left and the person was told many times to move and she responded, "I don't slay admins." Its a problem this server constantly has had and as I posted before leads to admins forced to becoming really strict then people griping to ease off a bit. We just gotta accept admins have different taste and all try to in force rules. Differences do arise in small aspects and we should learn to just adapt just like we've been force to adapt to people not being allowed to be blocked which is part of game but having people complain about the awp and have a admin yell "its part of the game get over it" lol