Its reg office. Got alot of admins workin there and they have prefs. Thats why I like to just rush and get it over with. Alot are lenient to bigger regs then others but its all pref. My strat. is to try to be by 2 hosties by 1:30. Not necessarily rescuing at exactly 1:30 but be there. I can understand your dilemma though. I've seen examples of a guy makign his way to hosties but also fighting ts who had rushed garage and made there way to office. So hes back paddling down longhall toward hosties and its 1:20 and beacon is turned on him. I do though, remember a time when pasties/sio or someone high up told admins to be really strict on the time. It was pretty funny cuz ts would just start flashing when time got close and then run away and admins would go on a slay fest cuz cts were pushed back to doorway to garage or pushed back into side/long hall. Basically you gotta take the good with the bad. Admins aren't 100% strict on the time rule but they do try to hurry it along.

Now what I would really like to see is choosing team sides turned off. I've been in a server before where all you can do is Auto select and no choosing of side is allowed. That would be a great addition to the server as everyone knows its easier to get kills on t side as it is ct side and forcing folks to jsut auto team will cut back on weird mega pro stacks that do appear but at the same time; the auto balance could use a tweak since when big pro folks like tiberian etc come in the Server seems to go into some weird stacking at times. When auto balance does engage it seems to just flip that stackage to the other team for 8/9 rounds till auto balance kicks in. Gets kinda weird, then a admin has to come in and just reset server to try to fix the stackage lol. This has happened on multiple occasions