Well the way your first post reads your basicly telling the admins in office they are being impatient, can't take a joke, and slay/kick/ban people to quick, and now you're saying they are doing their jobs in perfect harmony. It's an honest mistake if you didn't mean it in a negitive way.

I stand by my first post. Some of the rules, or admins, and admin training might have gotten a lot strickter since you've been admin. However; those are the rules and if you view them as to strick or wrong, please infrom an Owner about said complaints and they might change, but probably not. And if an Owner doesn't want to deal with it or are plan out to busy to listen or deal with it your welcome to come to me and if its a reasonable complaint I'll inform the HigherPowers about it. You can reach me through:

Steam: word NoogehMonster
Xfire: noogyman

The name calling part of this was completely out of line and not needed. You have your opinions just like everyone else and have to right to voice them as long as they are not completely pointless, dirsepectful, or violate the rules set for by n00bunlimited.

Have a Nice day,
-NoogyMan