Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Clarke always talks shit but he never actually follows through. I've never seen him slay someone for killing him. Sure he might curse you out but slaying? I won't believe this until I see actual proof.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

reyesjr

well i still feel like psycho should be unbanned and Clarke should be on watch. Im entitled to my own opinion right? Clarke shouldn't be allowed to talk shit and expect not to get shit talked back just because he's an admin, thats basically abuse of power.

-Psycho-

well i dunno how to show proof im new to counter strike been about a month or so.. is there a way i can look at some log that holds everything or what? because he obv did slay me, yea its hard to believe but he did it. what reyes is saying is true and you can ask anyone in server if i talk shit, and if i do im just playing around and they know it. also on proof you can ask hot dude i belive he was there when he slayed me, the map we were playing at was textured arena that same day i got banned and the map after that was the halo map, i dunno try checking logs or something there has to be something just like on the game unreal tournament you can check what people have said in the server..

Inactive

Default The Truth

Well for one no I did not yell and tell you off at first till you egged it on. I keep telling to leave me alone and you did not. Then I started to yell at you you then said shut the f@!k up Clarke. I told you not to disrespect the admin you told me you did not give a fuck that I was admin and said ban me. So I did. Then you came back a I thought you had learned your lesson. Then you keep going on about why hot dude was banned I told you to leave it alone it was cause I was told to by one of the main heads of Noob unlimited and you keep going on and on so the started to yell at you. You then said well you banned me for no reason before do it again see if I care. I left it alone but you keep typing shit about it I told you to drop it and keep saying I was abusive and saying shit about me over and over again. So yes you got banned again the moment you called me a Faggit I never had any issue with you till then. Also you were under a different name as well. So when you talk shit you might want to give more of the truth. Also I just want to end by saying I am cool with you and have no issues and you can come play any time just listen to me and dont start shit with me. That is all I ask So sorry for any issue this may have caused.

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Quote Originally Posted by reyesjr
    well i still feel like psycho should be unbanned and Clarke should be on watch. Im entitled to my own opinion right? Clarke shouldn't be allowed to talk shit and expect not to get shit talked back just because he's an admin, thats basically abuse of power.
    You can have an opinion but that doesn't mean that we give a shit.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Ballsack Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1775664

lol damn clarke, joined in 06 and this is your first post.
    pwning noobs since '99

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

yes its his first post. he is still trying to get past his fear of reading!
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

-Psycho-

Well for one no I did not yell and tell you off at first till you egged it on. I keep telling to leave me alone and you did not. Then I started to yell at you you then said shut the f@!k up Clarke. I told you not to disrespect the admin you told me you did not give a fuck that I was admin and said ban me. So I did. Then you came back a I thought you had learned your lesson. Then you keep going on about why hot dude was banned I told you to leave it alone it was cause I was told to by one of the main heads of Noob unlimited and you keep going on and on so the started to yell at you. You then said well you banned me for no reason before do it again see if I care. I left it alone but you keep typing shit about it I told you to drop it and keep saying I was abusive and saying shit about me over and over again. So yes you got banned again the moment you called me a Faggit I never had any issue with you till then. Also you were under a different name as well. So when you talk shit you might want to give more of the truth. Also I just want to end by saying I am cool with you and have no issues and you can come play any time just listen to me and dont start shit with me. That is all I ask So sorry for any issue this may have caused.
    The first time i got banned was because i told you to shut up, you had said someone told you to ban hot dude and i said yea you banned hot dude because you supposedly was told to ban him and then you started talking your mess cussing me out and i told you to shut up. I didn't leave you alone because you had slayed me the map before which i am sure you remember that. The second time i got banned was yea because i talked shit but you started it once you had cussed me out and had told me about banning me again. What you said above that you told me to "drop it" you didn't even mention it until towards the end when i really started to talk shit but yea

Thread Information