So i got banned again for disrespecting the admin.. the 1st one i got banned for no reason i didnt even disrespected him he started cussin at me because i asked him about "hot dude" why he got banned and he started yappin and this admin is "Word| Clarke" and tellin me this and that just disrespecting me so i told him to shut up? i think i got the right to say shut up.. than again today i asked him u banned me for no reason and i didnt even disrespected you and he said i can bann you again. and well again here goes clarke disrespecting the players that knife him or that he couldnt kill and i asked him so its ok for admins to disrespect the players??? and he didnt asnwer and then again i asked and he started cussin at me i can "fckin" read what you are typing something else i forgot but it was nothin but cuss words and so then i just said "FCK YOU f@ggot" so i got my reason to say that because i asked him nicely the 1st couple of times.. so i ask can i be unbanned! thnx i dont see any wrong in telling the admin that after he started disrespecting me. everytime im there all he do is threatens players OH IMMA BAN YOU or imma do this but with all cuss words.. not only that just because one time when i had shot him and stabbed him he cussed me out and slayed me next round and put me 2 levels down?? i mean this admin just uses power over the players isn't the admin suppose to have a good play environment and to prevent all the spammers and so forth and disrespecting the players.. so on.