Quote Originally Posted by 2.random View Post
i think its amazing you talk as if you dont know shit about hacks/css and what not. how often do people get fucken banned for hacks dude? cut the bullshit dude. yeah you can use sound and radar but that does not justify the prefire specially is someone is walking dude. if they are walking no foot steps no sound no reason for you to start prefireing. Question did exile give you the walls? i watched his sorry ass prefire the kid in long snipe from main hall t side and miss by shooting a second to soon. hmm odd i mite say.

Dude bird if you liked the server that much you would not do stupid shit in the server to risk being banned or thinking people wont catch you. you have been fishy from the time you came and i think its a good banned. if i still had admin it would have been done alone time ago kid. so be happy you lasted this long.

-dONKEY
kid? is this how you respawn to a question with you disrespectful remarks? oviously your the kid and just cause i see people get banned dont means i know alot about hacks like i said i dont even kno how to use a hack im pure good so why dont you calm down who are you anyway? i never even see you on the server so back off