Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why does everyone hates me

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13385303

no i dont drink. But i do know not everyne talks shit when there drunk. id watch my brother play drunk all the time. he seems like a pretty happy person trying to pick a target. blaming it on being drunk is no excuse. man up for your actions!

-dONKEY

Banned
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:13738847

Quote Originally Posted by 2.random View Post
    no i dont drink. But i do know not everyne talks shit when there drunk. id watch my brother play drunk all the time. he seems like a pretty happy person trying to pick a target. blaming it on being drunk is no excuse. man up for your actions!

-dONKEY
    is im your brother??? when my brother gets drunks he throws up everywhere back when my dad was living when he gets drunk he fights and start shit not every person the same when they get drunk thank you

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13385303

exactly my point. everyone is different. your steping on your own feet. just shut up already!

-dONKEY

Inactive N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10894922

this thread is so pointless i cant believe i fucking clicked on it.
    .......baddie
    [IMG]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q427/Ender_less/badfish_sig_glass.png[/IMG]

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

Not everybody hates a single person bird flu. (well maybe you because I know for sure everybody hates getting the flu but thats not the point.) The point is that you came on to this website and still are acting like a whiney little high school girl, and thats probably why Donkey is going at your ass the way he is.

My advice to you: I've been playing this game for over 4years now, I used to get banned for wall hacks for quite some time until I found NU, which I still got banned several times and was unbanned every time. Some admins that I know and I still talk to even tho they moved on from NU is that they said they specced me for hours and hours and came up with the conclusion that I don't cheat. Thats only part of my story but it sure as hell ain't my whole story but you get the point.

What you need to do is wait just like I waited all the times I got banned. Trust me it sucked but thats how the process goes.

Honestly, bird flu, I don't know your story, and I sure as hell don't care what your story. Words are just words unless you can back it up with proof. For example, I really doubt you play on a 55inch tv. Even tho I am probably wrong, but you see my point.

thread locked, im done with this bullshit

Thread Information