Thread: 'morning

chronic

Default 'morning

yo. let this old guy in w0rD. i know all you people. YES youre better than me. but im funnier. so let the stoner join and keep the good times rolling (literally)

Server Admin N/U Marine easytarget's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5825314

Chronic,

From my little knowledge, you are not in word. I do not like the way you are going about it by putting the tag in front of your forum name. This is not the way to go about trying to get into word. There are many people who I personally recruit who have asked me how to get in and I have explained the somewhat rigorous way to gain my approval and they did just that.

-play on the servers for a shit ton of time (a lot of months/years)
    -be noticed for helping others and representing our community positively
    -do not harrass word members on recruitment
    -generally a decent person all around
    -potential to become a fierce CSS player

Now, if pasties recruited, disregard what I have said but if not, I would suggest changing your forum name because I will never EVER consider you. What if I did recruit under these circumstances? Everyone will change their name with the tag and "force" their recruitment.

W0rd is a family and I do my best to keep it like that. Follow the steps provided above and rest assured, you will be considered. People really don't know that I have ears/eyes everywhere on the servers.

~Maller

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Oh, WOW!!
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

he isn't lying either, he bought like 50 sets of eyes and 40 ears just two weeks ago, it took us almost a month to find places for them in the servers.

tbh, what maller said, is very true... gl
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

chronic

Default read all offended

thank you for your responses. i understand the application process. my name wasa fuck up. however. speaking to current w0rD members I was informed that no less than 4 people had power to let people in. I will not name these admins/jr owners. I was told 1)pasties 2)easy) and 3) maller and perhaps 4)Clay. and even wrote a private message to Pasties. so lets say i was A LOT confused. also only being a CSS newb I have NO IDEA how to change my name in the forum. the whole reason for me joining was because you guys are helpful. i understand youre busy and have better shit to deal with. was just searching for answers. and ive been in the server for 2 yrs before I waited to join w0rD. MY APOLOGIES TO ALL!!!

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Chronic,

I will change your name for you on the forums.

BTW Easy and Maller are the same person :P
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Server Admin N/U Marine easytarget's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5825314

Just an FYI for people who hand in apps, it usually is a long while until I actually invite them. I usually wait until it mostly a surprise to the invitee that I actually remembered them.

~Maller

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:21434499 00:51

Quote Originally Posted by easytarget View Post
    Just an FYI for people who hand in apps, it usually is a long while until I actually invite them. I usually wait until it mostly a surprise to the invitee that I actually remembered them.

~Maller

my bad man. i was chronic.avenger like 18 months ago and attempted to join w0rD then as I was in office_extended everyday. So Im not total newb. just total duche for not following due process. my bad admins. i will still be in the server. just dont bust my giant nut suck too much. i cant handle too much more punishment.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by easytarget View Post
    Chronic,

From my little knowledge, you are not in word. I do not like the way you are going about it by putting the tag in front of your forum name. This is not the way to go about trying to get into word. There are many people who I personally recruit who have asked me how to get in and I have explained the somewhat rigorous way to gain my approval and they did just that.

-play on the servers for a shit ton of time (a lot of months/years)
    -be noticed for helping others and representing our community positively
    -do not harrass word members on recruitment
    -generally a decent person all around
    -potential to become a fierce CSS player

Now, if pasties recruited, disregard what I have said but if not, I would suggest changing your forum name because I will never EVER consider you. What if I did recruit under these circumstances? Everyone will change their name with the tag and "force" their recruitment.

W0rd is a family and I do my best to keep it like that. Follow the steps provided above and rest assured, you will be considered. People really don't know that I have ears/eyes everywhere on the servers.

~Maller

Maller - my bad man. i was misinformed and didnt do my due dilligence to check into the application process. thank you for not writing me off totally. i hope i did it the right way this time. im an air head teacher, stoner, we all get 1 free pass i hope (or just a kick in the nuts). thanks again.
    I used to play as chronic.avenger about 18 months ago in off_extendedwith you and jon. have been around a little while and should have known better. i just "space cadeted" it.....r-tard is me.
    Last edited by chronic.; 11-19-2009 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thread Information