Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
Cannot go by my demo's? I have every moment in the server demoed...you most certainly CAN use my demos. Using someone elses demo is iffy at best, as the person viewing it may not notice sounds, shadows, radar. etc as well as I. I will Upload a fucking hour to prove I do not hack and then I may not return because this shit is getting old. It is the only office server I like but I can find another, I am more interested in showing all these people that I do not hack as they may reserve quick judgement later. No, I do not have skins that show hiotboxes, I have skins that show me blood better so I can see if I am regging. Skins are w/e. I don't use them to scrim, don't really care what your opinions are on them. They are not the issue, whether I wallhack or aimbot as these people have claimed is the issue. If you wish to say, "thats why he was so good and killed me..I KNEW he hacked" because of skins then so be it. But know one thing...I killed you with fast reflexes and figured out where you were WITHOUT walls.

Goodday
so what about them gamer IQ's?? wheres do I get one?