Thread: Deicide Banned again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am a rapist Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:19495550

The admins here are fair, and although I am not an admin, I spectated you for several rounds. I'm not crying aimbot but there is no doubt in my mind that you are walling. I've been playing CS for a long time, I code, and as part of coding I've developed hacks which I've used one other steam accounts (you'll notice I run an 8 dig newer account). I do NOT use hacks anymore but as a side effect of coding and playing around, I've learned to be able to see hacks whether I watch a demo or not. You don't check corners, you preaim headshots with deagle and AK, you always seems to know exactly when to crouch. I've watched you for about 20 rounds total and I can honestly say (using my "gamer IQ" and my "programmer IQ") that you, hack without a doubt in my mind. If any admins would like to send me a demo, ill review it too just for opinion.
    [url=http://internationalvapersclub.com/sig][img]http://internationalvapersclub.com/sig/sig.php?d=20110728&p=1&c=10.25[/img][/url]

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:14653495

Sorry you feel that way *shrug*. As for checking corners, I check every corner methodically and almost in the same pattern every round. All I mainly do is repeat the same exact patterns over and over as enemy players stand in the exact same spots (office is a small map). Since I stopped scrimming I have almost exclusively played office for 4 years and check every spot to hide, every shadow, listen to every gun firing (on average if you hear an ak or m4a1 firing you know where the CT/T are even if not on radar). As for "pre-aiming" hs's...if running around with your gun pointed hs level is considered pre-aiming then you got me (lol?). That would take a true master of hacks to be able to consistently line up 1 deags on a moving target based on walls. Had you been anyone else presenting this argument I would have ignored it but since you speak of supposed credentials to KNOW when someone is hacking I feel obligated to respond to your incorrect assessment. Same old shit, all I can say is, I will give anyone that wants shitloads of demo (yes, blahblahblahcannoteusethemblahblahblah) but that is bullshit. you CAN use them as a base to see how I methodically break down the map. You can view "pre-fires" or "pre-aiming" hs's happen from my point of view.
    Maybe you should have spent more time playing legitimately than being one of the douches that developed these hacks to begin with. I hate hackers and I hate hacks and I would ban YOU if I found out you still developed them. As for 8 digit accounts *shrug* I have two accounts (one I recently purchased to get 750 free credits on NG surf rpg as only new players get it) and my old 8 digit (maybe 5 years old). Never vac banned, never tried hacks even on a non-secure server, never will. So getting put into a group as yourself and other hackers (previous or current) is disgusting to me.

The thing about this that amazes me is that I am far from the best player I know. I have friends that make me look like I just bought the game..what happens when you get a Cevo stomper roll in?
    Last edited by Deicide; 11-23-2009 at 12:16 PM.

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    The thing about this that amazes me is that I am far from the best player I know. I have friends that make me look like I just bought the game..what happens when you get a Cevo stomper roll in?
    you get a player like me.

Thread Information