Thread: Deicide Banned again.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:14653495

Sorry you feel that way *shrug*. As for checking corners, I check every corner methodically and almost in the same pattern every round. All I mainly do is repeat the same exact patterns over and over as enemy players stand in the exact same spots (office is a small map). Since I stopped scrimming I have almost exclusively played office for 4 years and check every spot to hide, every shadow, listen to every gun firing (on average if you hear an ak or m4a1 firing you know where the CT/T are even if not on radar). As for "pre-aiming" hs's...if running around with your gun pointed hs level is considered pre-aiming then you got me (lol?). That would take a true master of hacks to be able to consistently line up 1 deags on a moving target based on walls. Had you been anyone else presenting this argument I would have ignored it but since you speak of supposed credentials to KNOW when someone is hacking I feel obligated to respond to your incorrect assessment. Same old shit, all I can say is, I will give anyone that wants shitloads of demo (yes, blahblahblahcannoteusethemblahblahblah) but that is bullshit. you CAN use them as a base to see how I methodically break down the map. You can view "pre-fires" or "pre-aiming" hs's happen from my point of view.
    Maybe you should have spent more time playing legitimately than being one of the douches that developed these hacks to begin with. I hate hackers and I hate hacks and I would ban YOU if I found out you still developed them. As for 8 digit accounts *shrug* I have two accounts (one I recently purchased to get 750 free credits on NG surf rpg as only new players get it) and my old 8 digit (maybe 5 years old). Never vac banned, never tried hacks even on a non-secure server, never will. So getting put into a group as yourself and other hackers (previous or current) is disgusting to me.

The thing about this that amazes me is that I am far from the best player I know. I have friends that make me look like I just bought the game..what happens when you get a Cevo stomper roll in?
    Last edited by Deicide; 11-23-2009 at 12:16 PM.

Thread Information