Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seriously this is crap...

Emmisary of C'thulhu Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12699834

Thank you for you input.

I can clearly see you yourself knew nothing of your surroundings or the two file cabinets in the vent, but for you to have 0 credits seeing as you spawn with at least one, you must have used it somewhere.

Nonetheless, you were kicked. No complaint filed here can change that, thus other than you learning the rules, you accomplished nothing here, but that is what attention whoring is all about.

Don't worry I have a little sister, this phase will pass, and with time so shall your grammatical errors.

Welcome to N00bunlimited. Please enjoy your stay with us.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/tinosku][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/1/tinosku.png[/img][/url]
    [color=indigo]"One death is a tragedy, a million is just a statistic." [/color]
    [IMG]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b350/J_T_Squirrel/serenity-fruity-oaty-bar.jpg[/IMG]

WedgeAntilles

Wow Cancer I honestly don't think it is possible to be more stupid than you...

And if this Server owner had any sense, he would remove your admin and those like you.

Its abusers like you and admins that take into account the words of a fellow assholes that ruin games. And to set things straight i did use my credit before i got there, the door way the second you enter the building on the left i placed a file cabinet there until people starting shooting it, thats why i left to go to that room.

t3h camper Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19397573

ok first off get your shit straight. I was the person on the other side of the pallet of boxes and if you said hey im gliched in the boxes i wouldnt have shot it back at you, did you no u bitched about how i was BARACADING THE HALLWAY and you BROKE MY BARACADE by shooting it out of the way, second it doesnt matter if you proped the vent YOU WERE CROUCHING!!! wait isnt crouch in in vents ILLEGAL??? YES IT IS!!!! when someone says hey this guys clonetrooper is in an illgal spot... IT MEANS YOUR BREAKING THE RULES AND THAT IS YOUR CLUE TO YOURSELF TO SAY OHH SHIT IM ABOUT TO BE KICKED BECAUSE IM BREAKING THE RULES. As we said we know what were doing all of us... ALL OF US HAVE PLAYED HERE FOR YEARS WE KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WERE TALKING ABOUT.

AND R U RETARDED!?!?!? HOW IS KICKING SOMEONE WHO ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS BROKE THE RULES HOW IS THAT ADMIN ABUSE. ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GROW UP, MAN UP TO YOUR ACTIONS, AND OBIOUSLY THEY OWNERS OF THE SERVER KNOW WHAT THERE DOING IN HAVING CANCER AS AN ADMIN B/C HE KICKED U WHEN U BROKE THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a side note stop while your ahead, your digging your own grave, in your posts you have insulted regulars, admins, and owners of this server your heading down shit creek w/o a paddle quit with the crap your only hurting yourself.
    Last edited by Cogbern; 11-22-2009 at 09:10 PM.

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

For one you guys need to calm down. WedgeAntilles you are being disrepectful overall in every single post your making towards admins which is agaisnt the rules set forth by n00bunlimited so you need to stop, and all you others making posts yelling at him you are also not helping this problem so lay off.

First you broke a rule, regardless if you knew it or not, so you were punished thats what happens:
    - Humans can't be inside spots where Zombies have to crouch to get in.
    - Exceptions to this rule are spots where they are wide such that 3 zombies could all go in at once and they are not deeper than the height of a vending machine. An example of a spot like this that's legal is the warehouse on zm_winterfun.
    - Humans are not allowed to put props into vents where you have to crouch to get in or crawl through. (Like maybe a legal spot is at the end of a vent. Humans can't put props inside that portion.)
    - Humans can't shoot into vents like that either, unless there is another way to get into the room. An example is the roof of the cabin in zm_complication_v6. You can shoot the vent thing there because Zombies can also climb up the sign.
    - Humans can't camp in places that are more than 2 or 3 filing cabinets high off the ground if there is no other way of getting there (like a teleport or helicopter).
    - If a Human is breaking any of those vent-related or prop stacking rules, the steps are as follows:

Second.... Cancer. You were actually in the wrong yourself, you were right to punish him however :

1: Warn//Admin Chat
    HERE---->- If they ignore u or don't respond, set them on fire until they pay attention.
    - If they still don't pay attention burn them to death.
    - If they do respond, tell them to get out. They must get out immediately. If there are Zombies outside and you think they can be given a chance to get out try it, but usually Zombies are dumb and will try to kill them. The Humans will just have to deal with dieing.
    2: If they go back to the same spot or a similar spot later, kick them from the server.
    3: If they come back and do it again warn them again, try to get their attention. If this means slapping or burning or whatever do it. I'd rather an Admin got through to someone than we just ban them when they don't respond.
    4: If that doesn't work, then ban for a day.

These were written by none other that Natalya herself. Even if you told him to get out, you failed to set him on fire to make him listen, which was the next step.

You guys do not need to make posts yelling and cussing each other out. That is completely pointless. If you have a complaint make a FORMAL one.

Seeing as you now know the rules, and you were punished for breaking a rule this seems to be resolved if a mod could close this thread.

-Noogyman
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Wedge,

I have a real problem with you coming into our forums and calling people stupid and calling our admins and reg assholes.

Whether you respect them or not keep the name calling out of the forums.

I understand you have issues but right now you are going the wrong way about getting them fixed. Who the hell wants to listen to a guy who just shits on people. Not me.

Take your issues up with the ZM admins with Sajora privately and be nice about it. Maybe he will actually listen to you.

** Thread Locked **

Quote Originally Posted by WedgeAntilles View Post
    Wow Cancer I honestly don't think it is possible to be more stupid than you...

And if this Server owner had any sense, he would remove your admin and those like you.

Its abusers like you and admins that take into account the words of a fellow assholes that ruin games. And to set things straight i did use my credit before i got there, the door way the second you enter the building on the left i placed a file cabinet there until people starting shooting it, thats why i left to go to that room.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

N/U [ Zombie Mod 2.0 ] Props | Skins | Weapons | (66 TIC)

That's the MotD and it's in there on the right.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Thread Information