I'm sick and tired of admins in this server listening to non members just random players that spend 24/7 in the zombie server, telling them to do this and that to players, such as ban, kick, set on fire, etc...

Today i get in your server, we are playing on isolation and i go into the room that you have to push a button to get into and then i go up to the vents sit in there at the far end, and right now im telling you I WAS SITTING IN THERE WITH A P90 AND IN COME THIS GUY NAMED 3.4 Cohegen or something like that and first thing he goes it o there is someone in the vents....and he tries to get me but me and one other guy hold him off and kill him, he gets pissed off and says you need to set Clonetrooper on fire for proping vents, i didn't even use props, i had 0 points to buy EVEN if i wanted to. So anyways some admin kicks me (3.4 Cohegen said his name was like Cancer or something, and he just kicks me because General Retard told him to...I didn't freakin do anything, every time i go to that level (in that server) i go that and never once got in trouble..he just got mad because he couldnt get me, and by the way NatalyaAF if you read this, Cohegen was in on the last time getting me kick for no reason.

Im seriously tired of admins just listening to others, freaking go to spectate and look at them then use YOUR judgement.