Hey guys its Tarquin. just realized i havent been on forums in a freakin long time. Was talking with some people the other day about how basically all of our maps on gg have become the smaller ones where camping is close to impossible because of the fact that people will sit in a spot for a whole round just to get one kill. i'm not naming names, and i think most people stay within the 15 sec rule. but i one of the servers i play on when gg is inactive or no one is on implements a anti camping script that will first send everyone a message saying so-and-so is camping with a such-and-such, and then if they continue to not move it will start to slowly take health from them. im fairly certain they are using their own version of "source anticamp". from what ive seen, it allows for camp radius, stripping weapons, blinding, beaconing, etc etc. it also allows for overrides like for last person standing, or under "x" amount of health, and customization for different maps. What i'm curious is if we could try it out on our server, even if it's only on one of the bigger maps like texture jungle or playhard? (big tower in middle that you cant go in anymore) to see what people think. I have a fairly good working knowledge of setting up servers from making my own for LAN parties and would be certainly willing to help write and install it. But first we obviously have to see what everyone thinks about something that will send out a chat message about campers, and then after so much time start to punish it. let conversations/raging/complaining/goodpoints/discussion begin: