Thread: Life Changing Event?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spontaneous Psychotic Socializer N/U Marine Zaku-x109's Avatar

Default Life Changing Event?

What was/is a (or more than one) life changing event that flipped your world upside-down, right-side up etc.? Post them here, at your own free-will or none at all.

- Mine is stated below:
    *I've never told anyone except my grandparents and parents.

- One day I came home from school to receive the news... The news that changed my life forever and changed everything for me (*And the choice I regret making till this day for every waking moment*). The news that my grandpa from Ohio was in the hospital due to his Alzheimers and he only had some time left to live due do a stroke that degraded his previous condition from stable to dire. It was decided later that the four of us from Georgia will drive up there over the weekend and possibly through next week during the school week.
    - Shortly after making it across the Tennessee border I played sick because I wanted to play on my computer. For my ignorance, foolishness, stupidity I didn't know what the meaning of loss was or what it felt like... I still feel it as though it only happened yesterday.
    - My grandpa died.... 2 days after my birthday, which was on February 3rd. Now all my birthday is now is a hollowed out shell of sorrow and only a day of remembering the mistake I will never be able to take back, which was to see him pass before my eyes and be there in the end.

- Some of you know me as a cheerful, easy-going player... I have at least 3 different fronts I put on for show. The first is the one I have in public or when I play a game. The second is the one I have at home and the third is the one my friends and family know. All of these are the hardened exterior of who I am and solidified over-time.
    ________
    EmiliaHot
    Last edited by Zaku-x109; 05-12-2011 at 06:40 PM.

Thread Information