That's why you should have come back sooner! There is always LOVE here!

There are at least two that I can think of.
1) What seemed like the love of my life, a girl I've dated for over 3 years. She was perfect I tell ya. We did everything possiable for each other no matter what the cost. She even had keys to my home. It was about 1.5 years ago right after thanksgiving. I came home no one was home, except her car was in the driveway. I parked in my neighbors dirveway to come and suprise her with a ring, ( I was going to ask her to marry me because we've been talking about mariage for a few months) I go in the back door.... I hear a noise coming from my bedroom.... And she's in there having sex with one of our great friends. I've never told anyone this. We parted our seperate ways and told my folks that we just couldn't be together anymore etc.

2) That following week December the fourth. My grandfather was very very sick was for most of that year. I was a Senior in high school, and I get a note sent by my band director, (he was the best teacher i've ever had) He comes to my english class tells me to get my things and come out in the hall. He tells me that I recieved a phone call to the office stating that my grandfather was about to pass on and that I needed to rush home. I couldn't move, I could barely breath because I was very close to my grandfather. My band director offered to drive me to my home because my grandparents moved in with us when he got sick(We have a big house). I had just went through the best girl in the world breaking my heart, and now this, Like I said i couldn't move or breathe and my band director took me home. I along with the rest of my family got to stand there and watch him sleep until he was gone. The next thing I knew I was on top of the hill behind our house screaming at the top of my lungs.

I feel all of your pain guys,
-Noogyman