well for me it started when my dad died. i was in the 5th grade or so out on vacation visiting my aunt. He went in for clogged arterys nothing to big was known to be a easy surgery. he was the main provider for are family. he paid for the house we just moved into bills everything. my mom was a stay at home mom not a care in the world from what i could tell. He passed away on the operating table. I never talked to him on the phone before he went in and i never got to tell him i loved him. The day after his surgery my 3 stepbrothers left to live with there grand parents. It was my mom brother and 2 sister and I standing in a empty house. With his passing the bills were being shut off we were behind on house payments and could not survive so we picked up and left.

We moved in with my grandma who was dying of cancer. we took care of her for about 6 months then she passed away as well. i was just coming into the 7th grade hating life and everyone in it. i had no father figure in my life. we moved from my grandma's into apartments then moved due to bills then renting houses then moved again. i was failing in school not trying to make friends and not trying to socialize. I never really liked alot of people or to be around people. i have a really bad anger problem that at most times i cant controle. from 7th grade on i never had much stabillity in my life. my mom was the only working parent. i seen her when she took me to school in the morning and did not see her till the following morning. she worked in a business office as an accountent working over time to pay bills. my sister cooked dinner most of the time well me and my brother fought about everything. we were the only 2 guys in the house and him being older thought i needed to do what he said when he said it. It was a fight every time. i started high school and never did to much when i was there. i did enough to pass with d's and c's if i was lucky b's.

Everything has been getting somewhat better not to great. From my dad dieing my family has grown far far apart. The only time my brother talks to my mom is when they fight. my brother is not working and neither is my mom. brother just lost his job so hes getting unemployment and mom is still getting social security for dads death. Bills are still hard to pay but nothing is as hard as it was. We all do are best in life i just wish i can go back and take mine far more serious.

-donkey

p.s I just turned 19 september 29th, i work 2 jobs, six days a week, 9 hour days just to stay afloat every month. i take my sister to school go to work and try to see the girlfriend in the few hours i have left on some days. College would be my next step once my mom and brother get on there feet.
Thanks.