Plz dont come in here and put pointless stuff in this thread...

OKKKKKKKKKKK, ima be 100% honest here..

about 4-5 months ago... i turned 21... well there was this girl (A) and me and her were friends for like 3-4 years just good friends, talked all the time.. well i hadda lil crush but i never acted on it or anything not thinkin anything would come of it... WELL.

the first time we were at a party and yea... well we started "talking" and then ended up dating for like a month while she was at school 2 hours away... EVERYTHING was great even with the distance! amazing right? well i seen her every weekend and it was a great relationship...we fought like normal couples but nothing rediculous... so she comes back and ops to go to a party instead of hangiin with me and i wouldnt getta see her that weekend, i was a lil ticked but i was like eh w/e lol. so she goes i get told stuff and i break up with her... later to find out it wasnt true...

So we talk for a few weeks and shes not sure shes over her ex after a month of dating!!!!! wtf right? well i tried to be understanding..but i told her i wouldnt wait for her. so like a month goes by and my ex (B) starts comin around again and we kinda hit it off again and well girl (A) was pissed but "didnt wanna b/f" and i was looking for a g/f.. so i me and girl (B) start dating.. a while goes by everythings good.. shes like the perfect g/f but things she says just bother me like heres a convo we had

me "ill be over after i get gas"

her "gas? for what?"

me "seriously? my car................."

her "o"

Now i hate dumb ppl no offense... ^ that convo is like an everyday thing like stupidity wise with soo many things.. she just doesnt get common stuff sometimes and it irritates the shit outta ME!!!!!!like to the opint where i dont wannna see her it bothers me so much.. dont get me wrong i like her its just like " come the fuck on" sometimes lol...

well apparently girl (A) told my best fried that she misses me and watns to be with me but he isnt sposed to tell me (obviously he otld me haha).... and im not gonna lie i kinda miss her... and shes sposed to be moving back here soon.

Girl (B) is ultimatly asking if i miss her and all i can do is lie.. .if i say yes then shes gonna be upset and i dont want that at all... cuz i do like her...

Wtf do i do? like everyone says be happy, and that would be with girl A but after stuff taht happened idk like how much i trust her even tho that most likely wasnt true. and Girl B is extremely trust worthy...

Now facts im sure that will be asked lol THEY are both gorgeous, they both can be smart, but A is outgoing, B is conservative... B cares more about me, but A was my friend for 4ish years b4 all this...