Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server improvments/ issues

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

Quote Originally Posted by jackd View Post
    Office unlimited on DM??

Or a separate server ----> 74.86.117.157:27018
    yea, but maybe try the newer version of office unlimited on dm (the one that you can access the roofs.)
    and ive been asking for 2 years for a last man standing knife vote on gg O_o and when someone gets a nade kill it should pop a votemap up to vote on what map you go to next.

Quote Originally Posted by BioHaZarD69 View Post
    i would like to see the quake sounds and all talk back on D2..i think the all talk made it more of a community type atmosphere kinda like office is now..where everyone can chat a little bit..but with the same rules to not talk when dead. we tried it with out all talk and that didnt seem to help..we tried different stuff with the awps i think the server is good as far as the awp goes but i do think turning all talk back on full time would help populate it more.
    I liked having all talk on, but maybe we can mess with shit a little, maybe when your dead the only people that can hear you are other dead people... this way it doesnt disturb people still playing... or maybe even a vote option in the admin menu to vote for a few rounds of team talk or something

Immigrant

All good suggestions too. This new dev team will help you all make the adjustments needed.

Otto

Server Dev Team Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:14807230

Im likeing the input. this is for everyone to put in there input i hope to see some from our community members not just the mods and admins.

t3h camper Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19397573

OK how bout we revamp the map lists on the servers with multiple maps. I know we just did this for the gungame server, but zombie mod needs its maps vamped up and im assuming deathmatch does as well. Im a zm and gg reg and a big part of me wanting to come in and play in the server is the map that is currently on. And for the zombie mod server if we could change the map rotation b/c zm crashes significantly more than the other server so we end up playing moonlight, baseday, and lillacity like 15+ times a day wich makes the maps seem borring and over played.

cogbern

Banned N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:1352559

i got one for ya to wrap your minds around....setup D2 and office to sync so when the round ends D2 switches to office and office switches to D2..hahhahaa everyone would be like WTF just happened.

Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:6963456

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfSniper View Post
    yea, but maybe try the newer version of office unlimited on dm (the one that you can access the roofs.)
    and ive been asking for 2 years for a last man standing knife vote on gg O_o and when someone gets a nade kill it should pop a votemap up to vote on what map you go to next.

I liked having all talk on, but maybe we can mess with shit a little, maybe when your dead the only people that can hear you are other dead people... this way it doesnt disturb people still playing... or maybe even a vote option in the admin menu to vote for a few rounds of team talk or something
    I second that...people who are dead should only be able to talk to dead people for sure. Iv been pushing for that too. Great idea
    [URL="http://profile.xfire.com/kidder8"][IMG]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/kidder8.png[/IMG][/URL][IMG]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-643-random.png[/IMG]

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12610286

I agree with Sajora about the nextmap thing on GG. Would be great if we could get setting the next map working for us admins. Oh and I'm liking the knife fight mod that was implemented, I'll let ya'll know how the community takes it when the server populates a little more today

**The knife mod is a BIG hit. I haven't heard anything but good about it
    Last edited by Pimpstick; 12-15-2009 at 03:24 PM.

t3h camper Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19397573

on the home page of the forums the server listing needs to be updated to show the new rally mod server and not the old deathmatch server.

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cogbern View Post
    on the home page of the forums the server listing needs to be updated to show the new rally mod server and not the old deathmatch server.
    there is no old death match as both death matches are still running.
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:93475

were the stats in gungame turned off? There doesn't seem to be any ranks or points being given out.

Thread Information