Quote Originally Posted by jackd View Post
Office unlimited on DM??

Or a separate server ----> 74.86.117.157:27018
yea, but maybe try the newer version of office unlimited on dm (the one that you can access the roofs.)
and ive been asking for 2 years for a last man standing knife vote on gg O_o and when someone gets a nade kill it should pop a votemap up to vote on what map you go to next.

Quote Originally Posted by BioHaZarD69 View Post
i would like to see the quake sounds and all talk back on D2..i think the all talk made it more of a community type atmosphere kinda like office is now..where everyone can chat a little bit..but with the same rules to not talk when dead. we tried it with out all talk and that didnt seem to help..we tried different stuff with the awps i think the server is good as far as the awp goes but i do think turning all talk back on full time would help populate it more.
I liked having all talk on, but maybe we can mess with shit a little, maybe when your dead the only people that can hear you are other dead people... this way it doesnt disturb people still playing... or maybe even a vote option in the admin menu to vote for a few rounds of team talk or something