Quote Originally Posted by siosios View Post
thank god someone finally knows my pain!!!!!

the gun game server is at the latest release of the source engine that drives the server and does automatically set peoples rates but you guys are not taking into affect the lack of proper connections on the client side to be able to handle a 100 tic server, also if ( as said above) joe blo comes into the server with a crappy pc and even shitier internet connection then of course the server can only do what it can to fix the issue.

your comments are noted for the record.

thanks
sio
I have run a lan server off an ANCIENT computer for over a year, i have never had a registry issue and im telling you this machine is a piece of shit. Its running an old ass atholon and has like 2 gigs of ddr ram. the issue that you are running into is lag.... crappy isp.... or crappy computer. keep in mind that even on a lan.... i have hit people in the face and still have not killed them. it happens, its a fail on the internet. i dont want to hear registry this and that becuse i have seen what the server is running and its HORRIDLY powerful acually more then what we need to run 13 servers off of. so no more registry complaints.