Thread: Punisher023 Admin app

Banned
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:21436649

Exclamation Punisher023 Admin app

1: Must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game) Yes i believe i am

2: Clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything. Yes, I believe in thinking before you commit your actions or else consequences will be occur. I think try to figure out what exactly happened before making a move.

3:must have the ability to help the community with donations. My Father is Divorcing my mom At the moment so its kinda hard to get the money. But i am trying to ask friends/neighbors/family to donate $10 for me and i will pay back.

4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) I am 16 will be 17 in 5/23/1993 ( i am a responsible person to every-body and try to help when possible.)

5: Has played on the servers for at least 3 months. I've been playing for cloth to 6 months ( I am Rank 7...in Top10)

6: Knows the rules of the servers. Yup i try to enforce them also when im playing.

7: Must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time. Would do no doubt.

8:must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing. I help as much as i can. When some people in Zmod server are Breaking rules and admin not in there i try to get admins in) I wouldn't ignore someone as someone wouldn't hope to ignore me.

9: Should be seen helping enforcing the rules. I enforce rules alot! BUT most people ignore unless your a admin.

10: Must Have Xfire. Have Xfire ( Punisher023)

11: Must have the Ventrillo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrillo server. I Have vent and the i join vent when i can...

12: References from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
    Johnnyboy, Dranksta, Sean and armyRanger.

13.Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server. Nope no admin anywhere...

-----------------------------------------------------
    Play Zmod about 27hours in 2 weeks.....
    Met just aobut Every Admin/ player that is a Regular on the server
    I try try my best to keep to keep the server as fun as possible may not seem so but i try. =)

N/U Jr. Owner N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:93475

it's a 20$ donation a month just an fyi and you're also still pretty young

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

This thread should be moved to the Admin Applications Section.

Thread Information