Thread: SeanConnery for ZM Admin! [APPROVED]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1348124

Thumbs up SeanConnery for ZM Admin! [APPROVED]

1: must be a responsible member of the community. (in the forums and in game)
    I want to start off with the reason why I am doing this. First of all, I play at some pretty random hours of the night and day. My work schedule being swing/grave shift gives me the opportunity to be around a few of the different crowds(from the spanish kids in the morning, that I cant understand, to Sacabu and his mic hogging at night) that normally populate the ZM server. With that being said, there are times I am around and it turns to a total shit show and it turns some of the regular players playing experience into hell. I finally got extremely fed up tonight and want to finally put in my app.

That leads me to the answer to this question, yes, I believe I am very responsible, on the forums and in game, I know alot of the members(ZM) and other admins and I'm sure they can vouch for me.

2: clear minded thought process and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything.
    Of course, clear minded, yes. Crazy? possibly?. Willing to keep the playing experience from turning into a 3 ring circus? definitely!
    3: must have the ability to help the community with donations.
    Not a problem. I have donated before, and will continue doing so if needed especially if a requirement for admin. If you enjoy a game and a service provided by others hard work. Why not pay?
    4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many)
    yes, 27.
    5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months.
    Yes, since mid Oct.
    6: knows the rules of the servers.
    yes. I understand the rules.
    7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time.
    Of course, I would appreciate any sort of training and feedback about my duties.
    8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing.
    Yes, I completely understand there will be times when I will have to sit and spectate to catch people breaking the rules sometimes.
    9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules.
    Definitely, I do my best, I have "befriended" some other admins on steam, I bother them alot.
    10: must Have Xfire.
    yes, I have X-fire
    11: must have the Ventrilo client and know how to connect and participate in our Ventrilo server.
    I have Ventrilo and have been on the server before.
    12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory.
    I can definitely have admins vouch. Hopefully they will post!
    13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server.
    no.

Last edited by Natalya; 02-02-2010 at 02:57 PM.
    [IMG]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac313/terris1992/you_lose.gif[/IMG]

Thread Information